Monday, December 31, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR GREETINGS FROM CNC

  HAPPY NEW YEAR GREETINGS

Hello, Tanzanians. I can tell by the look on some of your faces that you're a little queasy about tackling the challenges facing our nation.. You are thinking, "He's probably going to ask me what have I done to eradicate our national misfortunes" . Great..., Just what I need _more guilt...
Nope. I am not going to do that.In fact, I'd like you to do just the opposite. I want you to give me at least one positive example from your 2012 accomplishments....Why? Because often all we see are the negatives, the mistakes, the shortcomings, without giving our good works their proper due. I want you to be encouraged not discouraged............In 2013 you can do far more than you probably give yourself credit for. Don"t underestimate yourself
Now go to it. Take a fun and affirming look at the good in yourself-you've earned it. In 2013 we need the guidance of diligence, a determination of the will, a commitment to stay at something until it is done and done right.

3 comments: