Sunday, December 16, 2012

INSPIRATIONAL CAREER QUOTES


“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” (Confucius)

“It’s not what you achieve, it’s what you overcome. That’s what defines your career.” (Carlton Fisk)

“A career is wonderful, but you can’t curl up with it on a cold night.” (Marilyn Monroe)

“Work to become, not to acquire.” (Elbert Hubbard)

“Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.” (Katherine Whitehorn)
What is your favorite inspirational quote?

“I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” (Michael Jordan)

“Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure it just means you haven’t succeeded yet.” (Robert H. Schuller)

“The best way to predict the future is to create it.” (Abraham Lincoln)

“Dreams are extremely important. You can’t do it unless you imagine it.” (George Lucas)

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” (Thomas A. Edison)

No comments:

Post a Comment